We aim to detect and prevent/manage any physical, emotional, social, or developmental issues that may be present from birth.
We provide the following services:
- Performing age-appropriate health screening.
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses, injuries, and other disorders that affect children.
- Ensuring that children are achieving developmental milestones.
- Performing evaluations to detect developmental or behavioral disorders such as autism spectrum disorder and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and developing care plans to address these problems.
- Educating parents/caregivers about child care, including immunizations and counseling parents/caregivers about all aspects of their child’s health.
- Working with parents/caregivers to foster a healthy lifestyle.
- Advocating the welfare of children, educating those involved in child care and effectively communicating with parents/caregivers, other physicians, teachers, and social workers on issues of child welfare.